Our priority today is to receive you serenely and seriously while limiting the risks for you, clients and for us !
We would first like to thank you for your loyalty and for the trust you continue to place in us for your holidays.
The Mer d'Iroise campsite is a small family campsite with around 130 pitches spread over 2.5 ha, so respecting outdoor distances will not be a problem with us.
Following the Covid-19 health crisis, we are making sure to guarantee your safety and preserve your health so that you can spend your holidays in complete serenity.
The simple and effective measures we take:
- ensure compliance with barrier gestures,
- installation of a plexiglass at the reception,
- placement of hydroalcoholic gel at reception, sanitary facilities, swimming pool ...
- each welcome is done individually,
- the sanitary block is disinfected even more regularly
The simple and effective measures that we will ask you:
- taken flyers should not be returned, we ask customers to only touch those they take,
- keep a distance of one meter from the swimming pool, sanitary facilities, ...
- the mask must be worn in the toilet block,
- children should use hydroalcoholic gel before accessing all play areas,
- for rentals: we ask you to bring your duvets and pillows and ventilate as often as possible, especially on the day of your departure.
In addition, following the various government announcements, we have decided to put in place new cancellation conditions that will apply to stays that could be impacted by the Covid-19 health crisis. You will find all the information relating to these new conditions below.
We are aware of the impact of Covid-19 on the choice of your vacation. We would like to support you to enable you to leave while taking into account the challenges of the current situation. For this, we are committed and ensure the reimbursement of your stay in the event of coronavirus on the dates of your vacation.
From when ?
We are implementing these cancellation conditions for all new bookings made from May 14, 2020 and valid for all stays until the end of October 2021.
The duration is given as an indication and is likely to change according to the evolution of the situation.
Under what conditions can I request reimbursement for my stay?
The refund is valid for the impediments explained below, at the time of the planned dates of your stay.
• If you or a person registered on the rental contract is affected by the coronavirus (on presentation of a positive test)
• If you are in a containment zone preventing you from going to the campsite
• If the campsite is in a containment zone
• If a quarantine period is to be observed for holidaymakers traveling to the region of destination
• If the campsite is located in an area that has received an orange or red travel notice from the government during the dates of your stay.
In the event that your cancellation request does not respond to an impediment explained above, we will not be able to proceed with the cancellation and refund of the stay.
Please note: Reimbursement cannot be granted for other reasons of impediment such as: restaurants or cultural places closed, personal concern ...
Are the other costs incurred included in the reimbursement (transport tickets, vehicle rental, etc.)?
Cancellation only includes the amounts for the stay contracted with the Mer d'Iroise campsite. For other costs incurred, we invite you to turn directly to the service providers with whom these costs were contracted.
We continue our work to continue to guarantee you a successful vacation. Take care of yourself and those around you.
Thank you all for adopting a responsible attitude, respectful of all!